Date(s) - Mon, 4 Nov 2019 - Sun, 1 Dec 2019
Learn how to teach drama to primary students!
Sign up to receive updates for this four-week interactive online course. including live sessions plus videos, downloads and lesson plans.
- David Farmer personally guides you step by step through the four-week course using videos, instructional downloads and discussions
- Simple mini-tasks with each unit of the course enable you to consolidate your progress
- Learn at least ten different drama games and strategies during the four-week course, ranging from speedy warm-ups to in-depth techniques
- Now includes a range of new drama lessons created by students from the course
- Course Certificate awarded on completion of the final course assignment
- Access the course at your own pace 24/7
- Receive expert advice – the tutor makes constructive comments on your ideas and answers your questions throughout the four-week period
This course teaches you how to motivate students by using drama right across the curriculum. Students become actively involved in their own learning while interacting with one another – and they will love you for using these drama activities!
Activities range from speedy warm-ups to in-depth techniques – and all can be linked to aspects of the curriculum, making learning fun and interactive for all abilities and ages.
The self-paced online course begins on 4 November 2019 and finishes on 1 December. During the first three weeks you will cover 12 units. The fourth week enables you to consolidate your learning by submitting an assignment.
Mini Task: Freeze Frame Wall
To help with planning and evaluation.
With exemplary videos ranging from KS1 to KS3
And some free Whooshes
Taking a step together into the unknown
The course comes in three versions:
Rock Star: £325+VAT
BOOKING is now OPEN!