This specially-written PDF/Word doc includes monologues and duologues adapted for Zoom performances, as well as practical guidance on using Zoom and directing performances online. It’s available from Arts On The Move to download for just £1.
HOW TO USE ZOOM: The practical stuff
MONOLOGUES: Solo speeches adapted for use as Zoom performances
• FIRST FAIRY from A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM by WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
• PUCK from A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM by WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
• LUCY from THE RIVALS by RICHARD BRINSLEY SHERIDAN
DUOLOGUES: Pair speeches adapted for use as Zoom performances
• TELERAN and COSMOS from CORONATION FLEET by ALISON CHAPLIN
• PETER and JOHN from THE TROUSERS an original duologue by ALISON CHAPLIN
• SAM and ALEX from THE EXAM an original duologue by ALISON CHAPLIN
GUIDANCE FOR PERFORMING A ZOOM PLAY: From a drama teacher who’s done it!
ALTERING STAGE DIRECTIONS AND DIALOGUE: What to think about when you’re adapting a script ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND LINKS