Please ensure that you have read, understood and accepted these Booking Terms and Conditions before you submit a booking. By placing a booking you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted them.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
All bookings will be provisional until you receive email confirmation of your course place from us. We will normally confirm within two working days to acknowledge your booking.
Payment should be received within 28 days of placing the booking, or immediately if the course is due to start less than 28 days after booking. We also reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £25 on late payments.
The following statement was updated 06/02/2020.
We have a duty of care to our customers. We regret to say that, following information on this government website and due to the serious health risk from the novel coronavirus we are not currently accepting bookings for our in-person courses from anyone who has either been in mainland China or any other area known to have a current outbreak of the coronavirus, or has spent time with or cared for anyone from these areas, or spent time with or cared for anyone who is known to have the coronavirus, or who has themselves contracted the virus, during the 14 day period immediately preceding the course date (“the Period”).
This is an evolving situation and it is not yet known for sure how long the incubation period lasts. Our aim in making these changes to our current booking provisions is to safeguard the health of our participants based on advice which is currently available on this little known, evolving, and extremely serious, health threat. Current updated advice can be found at https://www.gov.uk/
It is therefore essential that you inform us if the above applies to you.
A cancellation of your booking must be made in writing or by email to be received as soon as possible.
- There is an administration charge of £25 payable for cancellations received 61 or more days before the start of the course.
- Cancellations received 29-60 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 25 per cent of the course fees.
- Cancellations received 15-28 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 50 per cent of the course fees.
- Cancellations received 0-14 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the course fees.
- No refunds will be made after the course has commenced.
- If the participant fails to attend the course, the full course fees are payable.
- Cancellation fees apply regardless of whether any payments have yet been received.
- Drama Resource reserves the right to cancel any course in extreme circumstances and will return any booking fee paid in advance or offer the option to attend on an alternative date.
Information last updated 06/02/2020.