Please ensure that you have read, understood and accepted these Booking Terms and Conditions before you submit a booking. By placing a booking you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted them.
Confirmation of Booking
All bookings will be provisional until: You receive email confirmation of your course place from us. We will normally confirm within two working days to acknowledge your booking.
Payment should be received within 28 days of placing the booking, or immediately if the course is due to start less than 28 days after booking. We also reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £25 on late payments.
A cancellation of your booking must be made in writing or by email to be received as soon as possible.
- There is an administration charge of £25 payable for cancellations received 61 or more days before the start of the course.
- Cancellations received 29-60 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 25 per cent of the course fees.
- Cancellations received 15-28 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 50 per cent of the course fees.
- Cancellations received 0-14 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the course fees.
- No refunds will be made after the course has commenced.
- If the participant fails to attend the course, the full course fees are payable.
- Cancellation fees apply regardless of whether any payments have yet been received.
- Drama Resource reserves the right to cancel any course in extreme circumstances and will return any booking fee paid in advance or offer the option to attend on an alternative date.
Information last updated 14/02/16