Age: 5 to adult
Players: Whole Group
Time: 5 minutes
Skills: Mime, Improvisation
Develop imagination and mime skills using everyday objects
Pass any easy-to-handle object around the circle – or place it in the centre – for example a shoe, a bucket or a chair. Each person uses it in turn – changing it into a different object each time.
It can be anything – apart from what it really is!
- As a variation, other members of the group can step into the improvisation so that a short scene develops.
- Try doing it to music.
- Ask everyone to find an object from the kitchen
- People use their object as something that it isn’t
- Others guess what it is in the chat window
- If you have a large group, a few people can go at the same time